Sign in to follow this  
Brad1138

3lt m60 vs 2.5 m20

Which of these engines has more potential. The v8 is obviously more powerful having 215bhP? (correct me if im wrong) and i think the m20 has around 175bhp? but which engine has more potential im thinking i have about 2000 for mods on engine alone what sort of power could i hope to achive, I was thinking about doing the 2.7 conversion to the m20 is this very hard to do? cheers any advice would be good.

Which of these engines has more potential. The v8 is obviously more powerful having 215bhP? (correct me if im wrong) and i think the m20 has around 175bhp? but which engine has more potential im thinking i have about 2000 for mods on engine alone what sort of power could i hope to achive, I was thinking about doing the 2.7 conversion to the m20 is this very hard to do? cheers any advice would be good.

go the M60 3L . i have one for sale if you need

Hey brent, im ideally looking for a manual gear box that would hook up to the m60, where would i find one of these? does the m20 5series gear box fit on? any help would be good. Cheers

sorry dont know about gearbox . haven't measured it yet still in car . you could come over and have a look if you want . i have all sorts of gearboxes here to compare size of bell housings