Sign in to follow this  
Gus

Mtech 2 Attachment

how does the mtech 2 kit attach (genuine)

more specifically, the side panels? one of mine is a little askew, i think it just needs to be popped back on. if anyone could describe it in detail, or even better with pics, it would be much appreciated.

Arent those side panels just glued on with the same stuff they hold the '325i' badge on with? And they are hooked onto the same clips that the normal door trims are hooked onto?

I believe the side skirts clip on. Thereare holes drilled with plastic grommets that little nipple-type clips pop into. So, you may have to create these on a non- ///m 325. Or use some other method of attaching them.

how does the mtech 2 kit attach (genuine)

more specifically, the side panels? one of mine is a little askew, i think it just needs to be popped back on. if anyone could describe it in detail, or even better with pics, it would be much appreciated.

there are 4 holes 3 are for the clips and 1 is for nut if u have no clips do what i did and use the clips off the inteara door cards but firstly try pushing it back on

Putting mine back together this Saturday at Bavarian if ya wanna have a look.