Sign in to follow this  
Brad1138

Just brought a 540i e34

Hey guys,

Im the proud new owner of a 540I. Its silver, automatic with throwing star 17" mags. Ill post some picture up later in the week once ive picked it up. So the 323i is up for sale.

Can some one tell me the cheapest place to get one of these generously lowered?

And also looking for a e34 leather interior aswell does anyone know where to get one?

Cheers,

Brad

brent might have some leather to sell and there is a guy on trademe selling M5 interior parts

Congratulations, once you've had a proper sized BMW, you'll never go back to a 3 series.

Guest Spargo

Congratulations, once you've gone old and grey and you've got hair coming out your ears and having a small coupe is a silly idea, back in my day....

Fixed.

nice work . i was looking at buying that( just for the wife) and for towing other cars etc . . did you get it for $6k .

get the leather from that damaged 530i v8 . i know the guy who brought it . will sell leather for $1000.

Yeah i pick it up later in the week, Car is immaculate. Has had thousands spent on it. Anyone know what the Tow Bar and Throwing Star mags are worth? Could you give the guy who brought the 530i's number Brent might be keen on the leather after I sell the e36

Yeah i pick it up later in the week, Car is immaculate. Has had thousands spent on it. Anyone know what the Tow Bar and Throwing Star mags are worth? Could you give the guy who brought the 530i's number Brent might be keen on the leather after I sell the e36

i will give you $800 for the wheels and $100 for the tow bar.

cheers brent

call me 021433600 ah

Is that with or without tyres, its got a set of brand new Bridgestone Potenza's i think.

with tyres thanks.

got about 10000km on those tyres .

cheers brent .

what sort of wheels would you put on it .

Are they genuine Throwing Stars (Turbine II)?

If they are genuine, a new ONE will cost in excess of $2,000.

Fakes, are easy to spot, the stars all go the same way, so 2 wheels stars rotate in the opposite direction (from side to side).

Id change to some 18" deep dish wheels, I think they are needed to fill up the gaurds more. Although Ill wait to i pick up the car and then post any bits i dont want in the for sale section.

What sort of suspension components is everyone using, I really think it needs a good 70mm drop. Any suggestions, Recommendations?

try gareth/dean at magwarehouse.com central 093030327 those boys dont just specialize in strapping on the bling bling and they have a storeroom full of springs made in christchurch if they dont have it in stock r it needs to be custom made it only takes a couple of days and they dont sell junk....they may even relieve your wallet of some 19's or 20's woooooohah mount up....tell them Tom sent you!!

personally (i will hear about it I am sure) I wouldnt go over 17,s and dont go staggered.....my 2c.I would swap you some bbs deep dish 17 for the throwing stars if they are genuine.I think most of the fives here have Mtech suspension which i think is only about 20mm lower than stock,make abig difference,no loss of driveablilty no worries about kerbs and judder bars/clearance

Edited by kiwi535

18's are a good on a E34, Koni shocks & Eibach springs.

The ride is supple but firm, just as comfortable to ride in as stock, but with crisp handling.

E34-535ti's car.

post-2-1144733932.jpg

Edited by E30-323ti