Sign in to follow this  
Steve K-B

Help me pick a set of new wheels!!

What wheels suit my car?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK, ive decided to get some new 17" wheels for my car and im down to three choices. ^_^

Posted Image

The first two are very similar and all three are around the same price. My veiw on my Fav has changed and so i wont let you know what one i favour. Please take a good look at them and leave a comment good or bad. Im lookig to place an order for a set some time this week.

Im realy quite unsure at the moment :wacko: The top two are knid of like the orriginal basketweaves. Anyway....

Thanks

Guest Spargo

bottom until you get some pics that actually show the top 2 Steve! Lift your game! But seriously, the bottom ones are sweeet.

dont do it! 15" weaves are awesome!

if you have to...17" alpina kopis www.autovogue.com

What are the names of the top two wheels? That would help then we can go look at them, By the way steve the angel eyes will be in stock very soon :D

my wheels are for sale :D im now looking at the wheels you said gus dam they are hot. Ive always wanted alpinas!

$1200, they have no scratches and basically brand new tyres. 40mm offset and take 3mm spacer on the fron which you can have. look at my car under the rides section - http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....topic=6062&st=0 if you like them pm me..cheers!

Edited by nz320i

3rd but only because the others arent very well defined.. would like better photos before I vote.

Thanks for the opinions guys! My two choices i was interested in are the bottom two. Im kinda heading toward the 3rd choice at the moment, easy to clean and all. And im not to keen to show of my standard brakes with the open view of the bbs wheels :huh:

Spargo: i have no idea what your on about sorry!! but thanks any way ha :D

Gus: you suck scrote, im not liking the 15"s. But i cant find the kopis wheels your on about. Again, sorry

sakdbmw: I will find out the wheel names. The second wheel may be called BBS 315??I left all the info at work. And im still dead keen to get some angel eyes! cheers bro

NZ320i: HAha! that wheel, or one very similar, was my fourth choice. Thanks for your offer anyway.

Dnz: def NOT chrome. I have a pet hate against them. (not intended to offend fellow chrome brothers) every one is entilted to there opinion lol.

E30stz: yeah my bad about the crap photo, it was late and i was tired :ph34r:

Anyway, keep the coments coming if you can. Thanks again

Edited by Steve K-B

I think the 2nd pic. The pics arent very clear but i definitly like the 2nd pic :)

Either of the top two, pref BBS, whichever is wider with most dish :pimp:

The second set of wheels are called "INOX4", dont know what brand.

The third set are "BSA 341". With off set of aparantly 38-40.

And ive decided to go for the BSA's. Maybe i will regret it later, but its only money right?! :(

Yeah ill try them on before i buy. But ive been told the same thing from a few ppl