Sign in to follow this  
bem-on

first car

yeah thanx

the job was mates rates i know the head tradesmen at spectrum auto painters and he did the job for $800. so your bimmer all sweet then dude?

Edited by bem-on

damm thats going to look sooo nice with those wheels on it!

looks mint k-dawg. Def a palmy meet on order when i get mine back on the road, however long that may be. Keen to have a look though, chuck us a text when you've got it back on the road.

sweet as man.

hay where would i find the tint spray for the rear lights? the red and ginge sticks out like dog balls.

Edited by bem-on

hay yeah its going kinda haha carnt get the idle right think iv got a air leak somewhere and the heads sounding abit lose but it has had a thrashing since i got it back on the road.

iv pulled it back off the road now for abit off a tidy up. any chance you could get a poor broke man a paint job for that price one day lol :pimp:

Hey man, just wondering why you left everything on the car when you painted it?

Just most paintjobs ive seen where people leave trims and sh*t on they start to flake, also i wondered why you used grey primer on a black paintjob? Did you end up putting the red flake in?