Sign in to follow this  
Rod

1987 E28 535iA Parts

Have a complete NZ new car which I am parting out. Has cloth seats, upholstery is tired but otherwise interior is okay. Has electric sunroof & windows, air conditioning. Engine, transmission, differential appear to be good. Telephone (09) 535 2216 a/h for more details.

post-11-1145001779.jpg

Edited by Rod

bmwsparkle: The front lip is pretty much stuffed. It is cracked and broken in quite a few places. Really not worth fixing, that is unless you have your own plastic welding equipment and a whole lot of time. I was going to chuck it away, so you can have it for free, you just have to come and collect it.

Rod

Edited by Rod

smithy: $20 plus your old steering wheel. Note that the leather needs to be restitched. At this stage I still need a steering wheel on the car so I can move it.

Rod

If anyone here is interested in the entire car which still is drivable and nearly complete, price $1800. Car has current WOF & Reg. Has usual 535 options: electric sunroof & windows, air conditioning, ABS brakes.

Rod

Edited by Rod

i owned this car about 4-5 years ago , had done about 265000k's had heaps of money spent on it over the years .

why are you stripping it ?

Originally I was going to part it out, but now my thinking is to sell it as a complete car.

Rod