Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Hope everybody has had an awesome break and had a good time with family and friends.

Ive been up at Kaitaia since thursday night, had some fun on the beach with my g/f's dads DR400, great fun, im on the motorbike buzz now :D

Well happy easter to all and look forward to see some more activity on here when everyone gets back to reality :lol:

3 nights on the piss in a row so far. Stumbled into the showroom yesterday, was a hard day. My heads been spinning non stop for 50 hours so far.

pity you only had the DRZ on the beach, bit of a waste really. still badass though. skids, wheelies and 150+kph and no police

I had a good weekend considering I stayed home the whole time painting the house, and still managing to to make it into the sunday paper.

Also suddenly dont feel like chocolate haha

pity you only had the DRZ on the beach, bit of a waste really. still badass though. skids, wheelies and 150+kph and no police

Haha beach was all good, i was fanging it at full throttle in 5th gear, 90 mile rocks!!! and skids, ooooh the skids :wub:

Wed, Thurs, Fri, and Sat nights were big on the town sessions but crashed on Sunday after learning that a close friend died @ 4am from a staphylococcal infection

Easter shops being closed sucks when you have the munchies after a big night out

Easter shops being closed sucks when you have the munchies after a big night out

Hell yea we know what you mean!!!

.... or perhaps something other than easter eggs in the tinfoil this year

.... or perhaps something other than easter eggs in the tinfoil this year

Haha f**king stoners :P