Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

17" wheels

selling these wheels, 40p offset, take 3mm sapcers at the front, can include longer wheel nuts, selling as have other wheels lined up, thanks. $1200

No Marks, Scratches, etc and have brand new tyres.

Right to withdraw! :D just want to see if people want them at this stage.. quite keen to sell, want to see if i get a WOF with no cert for the spacers which i should be doing this weekend..thanks

post-11-1145514549.jpg

Edited by nz320i

hah yeah ill get some better pics up, think i might have some 15" basket weaves for grabs and i need cash for them and springs..will get some pics up in the weekend

yeah i know i only got em, but i have to have spacers on the front and cant get wof with spacers, havent tried yet mind you, going to try this weekend if i can fix my cv joint, if i fail might sell em as i dont want to pay for cert for spacers!

I have got spacers on my car and it has passed the last two W.O.F from a euro garage, also when the car was taken into the AA for a testing report they didnt pick it up?

I dont think that you need to stress about a W.O.F with the spacers, the wheels look to good to sell. Good luck

I have got spacers on my car and it has passed the last two W.O.F from a euro garage, also when the car was taken into the AA for a testing report they didnt pick it up?

I dont think that you need to stress about a W.O.F with the spacers, the wheels look to good to sell. Good luck

were they noticable? back or front? you can see my ones realllly easy at the front as the diameter is quite large, almost scraps on the brake pads..going to get a wof on sat morning so ill see what happens