Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

F30/31 3-Series Towbar With Wiring Module

This is the Wesphalia removable tow-hitch style with the mounting beam suitable for the F30 Sedan and F31 Touring models. It may also fit on the F36 4-Series Grand Coupe models, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. I used this bar on a number of my company cars, both tourings and sedans (there is a slight modification required to fit on a F30 M-Sport model), but as I am unlikely to have one again I am looking to move it on.

Price includes: Steel Beam and hitch recepticle, 1 7/8th inch removeable tow ball, 50mm removeable tow ball (never used), plug and play wiring and control module.

The whole thing is really simple to fit, I used to swap over between cars in about an hour, off of one and onto the next. Especially if your car is optioned with 8SL tow-bar wiring prep. If you are local to Auckland I would be willing to help you with the install. Only part I can't do is the re-programming of the car, but to be honest you don't really need that part, it's a nice to have.

Price, I am looking for $750 or close to it. I might be able to ship at buyers cost, but it is damn heavy. Happy to drop off in and around Auckland.

990A0687-09B8-4938-B984-CE49ACC9E21E.jpeg49C668D9-8995-4447-B8C5-299367F8907C.jpegDB908BFD-6BFA-40F0-91BF-BBD571E17256.jpeg