Sign in to follow this  
330itis

RED E36 is this you?

Just wondering if this is annyone on here.

Red E36 with M3 badge

heading west on the western motorway today racing a white E36... lol

hahah good go man

unfortunately white E36 ate up... being manual and using lanes properly :finger:

HAHAHA

big ups

Edited by grinding low bimmer

is that the one with the m3 grills on the side? saw it on tm for sale, its a 318is manual, looks cool i thought..

nah i dont think it did. it had a white sticker on the side rear window tho.. coupe.

lookd good also

young driver

nah i dont think it did. it had a white sticker on the side rear window tho.. coupe.

lookd good also

young driver

He used to go to my school, and yes he really is convinced it is a M3 its rediculous, the only thing remotly M3 about it is the aftermarket badges and replica wheels.

HAHAH!! thats crak up

I didnt get a good look at his wheels but it just looked like a rice m3 badge job. meh... watever tickles your pickle.

must have been disapointed wen he found out its a 318... or maybe he doesnt know...

is he a bimmersport member?

As far as i know its just a manual 325i but he friends with a good mate of mine, and said and quote " The lady I bought it off didnt even know it was a M3!".

So then why does it have standard non leather seats and M3 body kit nothing! except for the badge and the wheels, oh and its red so its gotta be fast, right?