Sign in to follow this  
bmwsparkle

Couple of crap snaps

Shadowline the lights or ban

nah.

Got some spare rears that im smoking at the moment, last time didnt look that good, used nite shades, so came out matt, doing them with vht window tint, so should come out glossy, see soon enough.

I mean ala the M535i shadowline package.

more like the Euro M5 optional extra. Dont know about that, still thinking. Tis very similar to an euro m5 at the mo, without the shadowline option and 16" non dished weaves, obviously.

more like the Euro M5 optional extra. Dont know about that, still thinking. Tis very similar to an euro m5 at the mo, without the shadowline option and 16" non dished weaves, obviously.

slash engine/kit/suspension/general badass

how is it similar again?

as you know i meant, gus, looks wise.

Did have m5 suspension ie mtech. Now ive chucked some better sh*t in.

M5 guard spats, M5 style mirriors, early style M5 metrics (worn from time to time),

M5 steering wheel (mtech1), seems you know it all gus, except, that actually the M5 didnt have a kit. A small front black spoiler was as standard, but could be optioned from factory not to have it.

maybe you didnt know and was thinking of the european m535i, that came out before the euro m5 but had the kit, and the m30b34. The m535i being actually made in the M plant. One of the only to come out of there that could be optioned as automatic. Was actually an M car, compared to the nz e30 m325i.

Or then you could be talking south african E28s, that used the m535i as the M5 body and the normal euro spec m5 as the m535i, but I didnt say that, I said mine was similar in looks to an euro M5.

holy sh*t its confirmed

e28's are gay

sparkle its no fun when you dont get angry

get some sways in there...e28 body roll is scary. jonah and the whale stz

shadowlining always looks mint

smoked rears can look funny on a white car, try red orange bits (as we all know ginger=bad)

could be worse

I dont get angry. Esp noobs trying to bag teh 5, all makes me lol/get my psycho rocking later.

Yuh may do eibach/whiteline/some other aus ones swaybars at some stage, it actually hasnt got a hell of a lot of roll now. Infact, pretty much none, believe it or not.

Shadowlining including white instead of chrome bumpers is whats holding me up, also prefer the chrome lights instead of shadow'd ones.

Edited by bmwsparkle

dude, it so dosent. Hang on, pchop a pic of this car ive got in red, make it alpine, chuck some 15" weaves on it and bump it. Its not a good looking kit.

post-9-1147385109.jpg