Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

Please Help - BMW Links Resource

Hey all,

I am calling on some help as I am trying to collate all the GREAT online BMW resources into a new web-based application that I am beta testing. The idea being that this application allows me to create and share a 'links' page with descriptions of sites. Its like having an online directory with sub directories to every related to BMW's that I update and maintain.

So, with your help, I am trying to make a comprehensive listing with small comments to the best BMW resources available online. I want your links to resources that YOU think should be included. Parts suppliers, general info, forums, technical info, racing gear, local workshops, local dyno tuners (ie like lightweight flywheel explanations etc, alpha-N), anything that is relavent to BMW enthusiasts.

Here is the link:

http://ashley.buzka.com/BMW/

I have made a brief start with a few sub-directories.

PLEASE HELP!

Copy and paste your favourite links -IN THIS THREAD- that you think would help fellow enthusiasts and suggest a current or new directory. I wil then add them to the links page.

I would really appreciate the help and suggestions and think with your input this could be a great little resource.

I have a few Australian links and would love to add a NZ dedicated directory of links you recommend.

Thanks Guys and Girls

Ash

Edited by Ghost