Sign in to follow this  
viskop

**SOLD** 1982-2001 BMW Inspection/Oil Service Reset Tool

Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted anything on Bimmersport, only because I unfortunately/fortunately (pick one that works for you 😆) don't own, and have not owned a BMW for nearly 2 years (I just LOVE my 2011 Golf MK6 GTi every single time I drive it 🥰). And as we're moving soon, I (or rather the wife!! hehehe) started packing and stumbled onto this 1982 - 2001 BMW Inspection Oil Service reset tool that was stored away. I only used it twice, so as new. 

Googled for what they go for now, and it is all over the place. www.fruugo.co.nz has the same tool for $99-00 and $42-95...LOL. But the cheapest is $21-93 on Aliexpress (they no longer sell these), but overall the majority of local sites have it over $40-00. I also cannot recall how much I paid for it when I purchased it, so I'll say...

$30-00

Please note, prefer pick-up in Grenada Village (Wellington), but can meet in Johnsonville/Churton Park/Porirua/Petone. Cannot courier as we're moving this coming Saturday 29 Jan 2022, so must be collected before then. If it does not sell, I'll keep it (for maybe one day, should I decide to buy a BMW again).

And more important: prefer unvaccinated person to pick-up, but vaccinated also welcome. 😊

BMW.png

• Like 1

"SOLD" (I gave it away. And sorry, with moving house out of Wellington region, and struggling to get my internet connected at the new property, I only got around now to update that this is now no longer available.)

Edited by viskop
  • Thanks 1