Sign in to follow this  
Brandon

2009 335i 6MT Motorsport Coupe

Hi guys,

Looking at putting my 2009 335i 6 speed manual on trademe in the coming weeks but thought I would list it here first to see if any members/enthusiasts are interested. 

I have owned this for just over a year now and have bought another vehicle. Was used as my daily driver for the better part of my ownership. It’s travelled 121,000ks and the water pump has not yet been replaced. Mechanically it is standard apart from an upgraded charge pipe. I was tempted to tune it but wasn’t too fazed as it’s a fun car to drive as is. Has been serviced frequently to keep up with the mechanical warranty and it’s just got a WOF last week. 

Wheels wont be everybody’s taste but I like them. They’re 19x8.5 vertini magic wheels, tyres with good tread all round. It has a boot lip and a roof spoiler to give it a bit more shape and it has LED angel eye headlights too.

I will be including the standard Motorsport suspension and I’m happy swap the wheels with some style 193’s if you prefer the OEM look.

Wanting $26,000 ONO.

Thanks

E2FD3EBB-9602-4D7B-9A53-ACEFEE7C1BF9.jpeg

A1982285-91B6-451B-9781-97EED0E1D3A7.jpeg

AACFE9B5-8FF9-4C21-9B59-FCFF3C932EFC.jpeg

F4C29F86-6D7B-4562-AFB9-AFA49D8E1117.jpeg

• Like 6

Is this still for sale mate ? 

Flick me a txt if it is, 

027 740 2238 Cheers