Sign in to follow this  
dave8501

My E36 sedan

i've got m3 skirt on, have thought about doing front and rear bumpers, but i dont want crappy fibre glass copies and genuine ones are too expensive...

stil trying to decide between clears and angel eyes..

Don't go with the Angels, the clears look so much nicer on the front.

A set of German Euro plates will look great too - totally changed the look of my car. Although mine just got stollen so make sure you glue them on!!

yea, its been hard to decide the angel eyes look cool but seem a little to ricey,

just trying to keep it kinda plain and simple, anyone know how much it'd cost to get the roof done??

i was to scared to go drillin holes into it lol, didn't wanna hurt my baby :P

so i paid to get them fitted aye...

awesome ride bro! where abouts in west are you? havent seen your ride anytime....

as for your mods, well get a set of clears.....and angel eyes if you can....dont get those cheap aftermarket-looking ones, but yea, these might look good..........they go for around $500 on TM...........

Posted Image

haha tru

I wouldnt have the balz to start driling into the body.

Lokks really good tho.

As for the mods... yeah ok clears but itl be just like everyone else.

dont get headlights just clean them. i cleaned mine and it came up MINT!

If you want i can clean it 5 bukz each. u can hav a look at mine. Looks new

car looks mint with the sideskirts!!

anyone know how much it'd cost to get the roof done??

what do you need to get done to your roof??

yeh, i still wanna change the indicators tho aye, they stand out to much lol...

i hated the look of the ugly orange indicators but wasnt prepared to spend as much as i needed to replace them all either check out this forum, http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=3210 this guy smokes indicators, i did my own it looks good as!! one can of nightshade from repco did the lot for me. ive got sum pics if you want to see it done on a e36 but theyre night time pics so kinda hard to see.

Nice ride bro, get the clears at the front, but dont go for the cyrstel ones, go for the tinted ones, dont stick out as much as u can see on mine...lol

the fabric is sagging on my roof aye, so i've been thinkin of redoing it but been to lazy.

yeh im prolly gonna go for clear indicators aye :) just gotta get round to it :)

the fabric is sagging on my roof aye, so i've been thinkin of redoing it but been to lazy.

About $20 for a can of 3M contact adhesive [Try and do it yourself before you pay someone]

Go for the Clears if Anything

There's a Guy called "Sifty01" on trade-me selling a wing,to match those Angel Eyes[#62507357] If you have a bout of insanity

[Personally,I think it looks great as it is]

yeh im prolly gonna go for clear indicators aye :) just gotta get round to it :)

i had mine redone professionally, apparantly its a really common fault to do with the uv in nz being to high and the adhesive not being able to handle it so in a sense of words it melts away and turns into dust. it cost me $500 for everything, all i have to say is shop around for someone with a good rep and ask to see the new fabric before they put it in, i didnt and ended up getting the wrong colour, but its all fixed now so its all good!! there is a nationwide company called 'fibrenew' give them a call. if you get it done professionally at least you know its done right instead of doing it yourself.

cheers, yea i really cant be bothered mucking around trying to do it myself aye...

just gonna book it in one day and get it sorted properly

get a e30 he he

hmm i would've bought one if thats what i wanted aye...

but yeh i guess it would fix the roof problem lols

if u were to get angeleyes get the ones ive got vv looking good anyway!

yea, i think im just gonna go for clear indicators not really keen on the angel eyes anymore aye just a waste of money really, spent enough on the car already lol time to start saving for when i wanna upgrade to an e46..

im pretty sure i've seen ur car a few times in south aucks u from out that way?

Edited by dave8501

o ok thats a good choice! yea u probably have seen it out south.. all the work was done out that way. but i live out east :) u just gonna get standard clears?

yea just the standard clears aye don't really like those otherones, just gotta get round to doing it aye too lazy lol