Sign in to follow this  
Simonr32

E30 coupe and sedan interior parts the same?

Hey  any advice would be great , 

Basically I have braught a stripped out race car e30 coupe that I'm wanting to somewhat convert back to a more street / track car. 

The interior is striped and il like to get some back into it. 

Does anyone know of any coupe interiors floating about, ? 

Also are sedan and coupe the same , roof liner , c pillars etc. 

Any advice would be great. 

Cheers

Edited by Simonr32

There’s not a lot of parts that are the same, the roof liner I think is different because the “b” and “c” pillars are different and the liner comes down the sides a little. That said depending on how good your skills are you could possibly adapt it.

Pretty sure rear seats and parcel tray are the same.

I have got quite a few coupe interior bits, door cards, etc. that might be of use for you. Is yours pre or post facelift..?

On 2/11/2023 at 10:38 AM, E30 325i Rag-Top said:

There’s not a lot of parts that are the same, the roof liner I think is different because the “b” and “c” pillars are different and the liner comes down the sides a little. That said depending on how good your skills are you could possibly adapt it.

Pretty sure rear seats and parcel tray are the same.

I have got quite a few coupe interior bits, door cards, etc. that might be of use for you. Is yours pre or post facelift..?

Thanks for the reply.  I have front door cards already that come with the car. Mine is a pre facelift. What interior bits do you have I could be keen to grab them. I know a someone in Auckland that can pick up from you. Cheers