Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Total BMW magazine

Read this today, very interesting article. Sorts out alot of the differences, one being that the cosworth engine was larger than the BMW engine yet the BMW donk produced more power, i was never aware of that fact. Overall they rated the BMW as a better car (obviously) but in saying this they regarded the M3 as a more 'Racey,' type car.

BTW anybody subscribed to this mag? always has interesting articles, i pick up the odd copy but miss a few, would anyone reccomend subscribing?

perf BMW gay except for turbo e30 m3 a while back...TBMW is ok...a lot of technical errors though

When you say technical errors what do you mean? wrong specs? dont know what they are talking about? I want to subscribe to a BMW mag that is relevant to NZ Specs etc :huh:

just a lot of the articles, the guys have no idea what they are talking about regarding engines...and just a lot of comments they make.

having said that i enjoy it and like the cars they have in it...a lot that you wouldnt normally see pics of (even on the net)

perf BMW gay except for turbo e30 m3 a while back

I don't claim to understand much of that.

In what way is 'perf BMW' gay? :D

I don't have to explain myself

I'm the Juggernaught Bitch

Anyway it is gay in the way thats it's mainly just BMWs all riced up...chromes, neons etc

But as I mentioned it has the occasional nice car

I like a bit of depth to my articles, not just a modification list. Old race car articles are normally pretty good.

LOL - I think I have it worked out now mate, thanks. :D

'perf BMW' means Performance BMW magazine, right?

That was the part which confused me. :drunk:

I'm well used to people using the term 'gay' incorrectly, now :gay:

Anyway it is gay in the way thats it's mainly just BMWs all riced up...chromes, neons etc

bullshit. It used to be homos with lambo door conversions and chromes, but most the sh*t in there rules now. S38 E30 M3s, E36 M3 turbs, E34 M5 turbo etc. Still some sh*t in there, but most of it rules.

Im a fan of Total BMW always has mint cars. Buy BMW Car also to perv at all the stuff I can't afford.