Sign in to follow this  
RCV

Howdy...

Hi Guys,

Just found this group while searching around the internet for some help with my 330D, egr issues yawn... 

I have a 2010 E90 330D, a 2012 F30 328i and, if I'm allowed to mention it here, a 2007 W164 ML63 for dragging bikes around the place..

I lived in Nelson NZ for 12 years and now live in Perth WA

Cheers RCV

• Like 2

Welcome, not sure if you read the rules, but you're only allowed BMWs if you want to be in this forum.  Let us know once you've sold the Merc and we'll re-evaluate the situation.  ;)

Jokes aside, that's great, two Bimmers and an ML63.  Living the life!  What do you do in Perth, if I may ask?

Hi, Point taken ;)

I'm in the industrial rental market, our main customers being in the Oil and Gas industries. I'm a Tech/Operator, providing compressed air and steam as and where required.. Got to say we never realised just how much better the climate is over this side compared to the seemingly endless chaos featuring over on the east coast. Though I have to say we've been keeping an eye on the challenges facing you guys as well recently... Hope all on here are safe and well.

RCV

• Like 1