Sign in to follow this  
celarc

New to NZ, new forum member, in the market for an F20 M135i

Hi there,

Matej here. I am new to New Zealand and new to the forum as well.

Originally from Slovenia, arrived here just a couple of weeks ago. Always been a fan of the brand, but never owned one, as I've always bought "more reasonable and affordable" cars instead. 😅

Once again, I found myself thinking of buying a Toyota...🤦‍♂️ But then I realized the market is so much different here than in the EU - BMWs are actually cheaper here! 😲

That being said, I am looking for an F20 M135i, but would settle for a nice F20 with a smaller engine as well (M Sport is a must).

Let me know if you are selling or know of any decent ones that are on the market.

Looking forward to all future discussions!

Cheers,
Matej

• Like 3

Good time to be buying an m135i, prices have come down recently, can find decent ones for sub 20k now. Awesome all round car and great fun to drive! Would definitely suggest sticking to an m135i over the smaller engine ones, 6 cylinders are what bmw does best!

• Like 2

Totally agree, I6 is the true BMW. 💘 Hopefully, I can find a nice M135i

Hmm, only one under 20k on TradeMe, but looking for a stock one, and those seem to be 24k and above...maybe I am not looking in the right place? I see a nice white one sold in recent months here on the forum for 19k. That would be sweet! 😁