Sign in to follow this  
Jono51

335i Convertible

For sale, $16k

I'm  offering our meticulously maintained 335i Convertible, a New Zealand New Motorsport edition. This vehicle has only covered a low 124,000kms and comes with a new VTNZ warrant and registration.
This car has undergone extensive mechanical refurbishment and maintenance to ensure it's in top-notch condition.Both  of the turbo cores have been overhauled, and the inlets have been walnut media blasted. A new rocker cover has been installed, and the PCV system has been modified,including the returns in the  runners blanked to prevent typical N54 issues of oiling up inlets.
I've  installed twin catch cans for both high and low sides. The transmission has been thoroughly serviced - the mechatronic unit has been removed, new case and bridge seals have been fitted, and a new pan has been installed. I've also performed a full power flush with genuine ZF oil.
The engine has been given a thorough inspection, with all Cam ledges removed and checked. Cam ledge seals have been upgraded, from steel styled, to the superceded ptfe oem BMW replacements to prevent ledge wear.All 24 valve guide seals have been replaced to ensure piece of mind .
During our ownership, we've also fitted new Hankook tyres and installed a new battery Various coolant pipes, power steer pulley and tensioner 

Its also worth noting this car has already been modified with catless downpipes and coby muffler system.
This 335i Convertible is the hardtop type Convertible as opposed to the conventional rag top and it's water tight.

I've extensively photographed  the repairs  done to this vehicle and available for the new owner

Looking for 16k here , or 
I'm going to list it on trademe for 17k shortly 

Based Marton ,thats about 30minutes south of  Wanganui 

Thanks for looking 

20230718_150630.jpg

20230718_151113.jpg

20230718_150901.jpg

20230718_150846.jpg