Karter16

E46 M3 SMG Steering Wheel

*Disclaimer* I've read the stickies in both this sub-forum and the "For Sale" sub-forum and I think that this is where I am supposed to/allowed to post this. The sticky in this sub says you're allowed to post trademe listings you own in the "For Sale" section, but then a reply from a mod to the sticky in the "For Sale" section says if you want to sell as an auction then you need to use Trademe... So... I think this is the right place. Apologies to the mods if I've interpreted the rules incorrectly.

I have for sale on Trademe the old steering wheel out of my 2005 E46 M3. I have set it to $1 reserve as a) can't work out a good way to realistically price in NZ and b) would like it to get out of my house and to someone who has a use for it. Details and link below:

This wheel is out of a 2005 E46 M3 and comes with wheel, upper trim with multi-function buttons, lower trim, SMG paddles, wiring, etc. It does NOT come with airbag.

This wheel is in generally poor condition as can be seen in the photos. However the upper trim with buttons is in excellent condition, with no scratches or marks that I can see. It therefore probably makes a great candidate wheel for someone who wants to get it re-wrapped and the lower trim repainted. Note also that the paint is bubbling on the back of the SMG paddles where your fingers rest.

https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/car-parts-accessories/bmw/steering/listing/4272553508

IMG_7392.jpeg

IMG_7403.jpeg

IMG_7402.jpeg

IMG_7401.jpeg

IMG_7400.jpeg

IMG_7399.jpeg

IMG_7398.jpeg

IMG_7396.jpeg

IMG_7395.jpeg

IMG_7394.jpeg

IMG_7393.jpeg

Edited by Karter16