and some of this:

post-8-1149399378.jpg

Incase you missed it the first time:

post-8-1149399469.jpg

and the last one:

post-8-1149399565.jpg

The car incase you were wondering:

post-8-1149400059.jpg

Damo, did you use to have an e30 I think it was a while back and had one of your chrome mags stolen in a parking building? And your number plate was Prnstr...

Damo, did you use to have an e30 I think it was a while back and had one of your chrome mags stolen in a parking building? And your number plate was Prnstr...

Still have it, check out my race brake install in the performance section! I am in the process of rebuilding the turbo'd M30 thats in it at the moment also.

Yes thats the plate it stil has, and yes some little faggots stole one wheel in Newmarket back when it had chromes. I guess they needed a cool coffee table :wacko:

Nicely done, but personlly, it's just not natural to have so much electronics in such classic car.

thats a mean setup man... are you going to enter it into any sound offs? funny how you say... you "threw this together".... as if its any old job

Nicely done, but personlly, it's just not natural to have so much electronics in such classic car.

If you think what you can see isnt natural you probably dont want to know how many batteries are under the rear seats :wacko:

OH and BTW its all made modular to come out for race days; and hollows have been made for the rollcage to reach to the rear pillars so its form AND function :D

thats a mean setup man... are you going to enter it into any sound offs? funny how you say... you "threw this together".... as if its any old job

Cheers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Will definetely be soundoff material; ony been in a week so much tuning to be done before we can post any figures.

BTW anyone out there got a decibel meter?

sh*t Damo, remember when you asked me and my family if we had seen the people who had stolen it. I was about 12-13 at the time. haha amazing how we end up on the messageboard! :drugs:

brilliant. A bit of black carpet for the final touch?

Yep, there is a place here in NZ that does new moulded carpets in any colour you want for $200 so thats the next plan seeing as everything else in the interior is black!

Autodec?

That must be it. And if they dont have your vehicle they will take a mould off your old carpets for free.

Thats a serious amount of kit on bass duty , What sort of SPL are you hoping for ?

Like the BMW emblem on the perspex B)

Thats a serious amount of kit on bass duty , What sort of SPL are you hoping for ?

Like the BMW emblem on the perspex B)

In terms of SPL, she is over 150dB now, should be over 160 easily.

There are tiny little BMW emblems on the centres of the cooling fans too ;)