Luxroller

Wondering the best place to sell by rare BMW

Hi all.

Wondering if the friendly people on this forum might suggest where I could get the best price for my car. HMG953

Or if they know anyone interested or any groups I could contact. Runs perfectly. Current wof/rego. Less than 169000km

Just spent around 5-6k on the engine/tires.

Driver window/door control panel not working. Apart from that this is an awesome vehicle to drive/own and I may get around to sorting out the small issues like the control panel and the window rubbers to really bring it into an eye turning luxurious M sport.

Edited by Luxroller
Altering tags

There is a collectors car page designed for enthusiast type cars that might be a good start.

Its called trademe.co.nz

I randomly found it using bing and there are some great and unique cars on there.

Like this classic one I found last last night: https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/nissan/tiida/listing/4320525203

Other than that you could try Face Book if you are on it, my friend tells me its really good for buying and selling things, she gets dozens of messages everyday asking if the thing she has listed is still available so there must be a high volume of people using the site?  

GLWS! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3