les

E46, Soft top convertible ECU (CVM ) for sale

This is a used imported part that I got into the country from England . It’s now not needed as the technician made a mistake in his advice as to what was needed . This part is the correct part for my yr 2000 E46 330ci cabriolet. You can check if it will fit yours by referencing the part numbers in the pic . The key number for my car was that number that ran as 358 375 444 …. I fitted the part and scanned it . It has no embedded faults and also reported ( correctly) what my fault was . ( a solenoid) Heads up …. These ecu are actually fairly reliable, if you have a roof fault it’s likely something else playing up . Having told you that . It’s still worth buying as a spare , cause you won’t get another anytime soon if you do need one . I know this as real world experience

The trademe price is 200 dollars If you are interested , contact me , or make an offer from your phone in the mobile TM application .

cheers 

les cvm1.jpg.68bedab40acbdebddc028301faa9b54f.jpg

cvm.jpg

• Like 1