eggzotic

E60 550i going...

Anyone interested in a mint-ish condition 2008 BMW 550i? Here's the link to it's TradeMe ad: https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/motors/cars/bmw/listing/4614249421?bof=sXXl5r99

Price is $15k. Plenty of pics in the TradeMe ad. Here's a couple to get a taste...

I figure the audience here will appreciate this more than the masses.

IMG_2873.jpeg

IMG_4533.jpeg

Geez how the might do fall.  How much was this car new?  $120k?

Ah no idea - but it was essentially "1 step down" from the M5 (which at that time was the V10 - so a lot sexier I guess), and has a lot of "executive luxury" features.

Back to present-day - I bought this Sept 2021. It was imported from Japan earlier that year by the importer/dealer. I am the 1st NZ owner. The Japan owner clearly loved it - body condition pretty much as-is. I just dealt to all the so-called defered-maintenance under the bonnet (still have receipts for all of that) so that it now runs so-smooth. I dearly love this car - but don't drive it often enough and have had to take a new job & pay-cut - so trimming/slimming down to 1 (more practical) vehicle 😞