Sign in to follow this  
bravo

12" sub in custom box to fit e30 boot

I have a pioneer w306c SVC 12" sub in a custom ported box for sale.

It is less than a year old and has only had careful use as part of a "beginners" SQL (Sound Quality) setup. It has now surpassed its usefulness as I want something a bit better/bit more expensive.

The box is custom made ported design optimum for this sub in black carpet. It has been properly braced and made out of 18mm MDF with a double layer on the front - i.e. it is very very strong - I could use it as a jack stand and I'd feel perfectly safe under the car.

It fits perfectly in an e30 boot as it was built for this with the angle on the box precisely matching the angle of the boot/rearseat. You will have to remove the spare and trim the bolt holding the spare in place a wee bit to get it in, but once in you can put the spare back and the bolt will still be long enough to bolt the spare down.

$200 plus postage. I can deliver to auckland if you are patient enough to wait 2 or 3 weeks till I'm next down. Will bring to the Auckland meet if sold to a bimemrsporter by then.

Specs:

1000W max (400WRMS)

Sensitivity 89db

Posted Image