Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

TIS & ETK discs

Anyone interested in purchasing these ???? They are not going on Trademe. I thought I would offer them to the highest bidder. This auction will close next Friday 12.00 Midday. Highest bidder owns them. They are brand new and have Install instructions.

Cheers

Glenn

Oooops :wacko: I forgot to say there is a reserve price on these. If it isn't met I won't be sellin them

Cheers

More details should be provided... does it fit any car from that year range ... what is your start price roughly ... what is the sizing details.. why are these better than stock ? give us an idea of roughly what your selling here.

Edited by E30stz

These are factory CD's Spare parts, service and repair instructions for all models except Mini.

These are factory CD's Spare parts, service and repair instructions for all models except Mini.

and they also will be suitable for any cars, Euro, US, Japan, S.A etc.

I have them (as do a heap of other people on here), they are good.

Cheers

Grant

just checking i hve a etk etc and it is definetly more usa oriented.Whilst there is a euro part catalog a lot of the troubleshooting and eletrical info doesnt have the detals on the euro cars.