Sign in to follow this  
Ammon

E30 M3 Car Chase

Guest Spargo

Repost.

And the kid got away, they picked him up the next day at his parents house - his old mans M3. Its a modded 2.5, so 240hp sounds about right.

IIRC the kid was rising single seater driver.

Thats one impressive 15 year old! And they called it supercharged? Id love to see that :)

I love how the narrator mentions how much more horsepower the cop's Camaro has compared to the M3 (very patriotic and all- American of him!)- he seems to have forgotten that the BMW has something a Camaro will never have- HANDLING! That kid is probably the best 'inexperienced' driver I have ever seen- the fat bald pig just wasn't very good!

But yea, don't break the law :P

Edited by ThreeOneEight

I love how the narrator mentions how much more horsepower the cop's Camaro has compared to the M3 (very patriotic and all- American of him!)- he seems to have forgotten that the BMW has something a Camaro will never have- HANDLING! That kid is probably the best 'inexperienced' driver I have ever seen- the fat bald pig just wasn't very good!

But yea, don't break the law :P

sooo true about the americans boasting bigger horse power it mad me angry when he said that lol

and the other thing he can learn is to keep up with his car maintenance so he doesnt break down next time!!

I wanna see a e36 or e46 m3, dunno if the narrator would still be so cocky about the cop car!! lol, the e30 could have got away, those american cars have nothing on the m3, but they seem to think so, love it when the m3 floors it, an says bye bye to mr piggy hehe :P but agreed, dont break the law..hehe