Sign in to follow this  
Jamiepo

Ignition barrel, door locks boot locks, keys

I just got my new beast home but it came without keys and one door is missing its lock, is anybody wrecking an E30 willing to part with the Ignition barrel, door locks boot locks, keys for a reasonable price, I talked to lock smith and he said that he could make a new key from it for around $100, so something in the $50-$80 would be good.

cheer

Jamie

I just got my new beast home but it came without keys and one door is missing its lock, is anybody wrecking an E30 willing to part with the Ignition barrel, door locks boot locks, keys for a reasonable price, I talked to lock smith and he said that he could make a new key from it for around $100, so something in the $50-$80 would be good.

cheer

Jamie

i have a complete set , with key $150

cheer

Jamie

Save yourself the hassle and get the locksmith to make one

Any Idea if I could ring a BMW dealership and get the key code for my car or if they would have a key I could buy for it? Is there anywhere on the car that I can get they key code from?

Any Idea if I could ring a BMW dealership and get the key code for my car or if they would have a key I could buy for it? Is there anywhere on the car that I can get they key code from?
E from NZG's

buy from Brent. He knows his sh*t. While you are there, drain his brain - he'll proberly know the part number for your left testie

:lol:

Edit: Missing whole lock/barrel might as well get new set.

Edited by 318is

$95 to get a master key cut (mobile service) for a prelude I'm using (I lost the only master key) - Which makes brent's option very worthwhile.