Sign in to follow this  
sadida20

MINT e30 320i

It certainly does ;)

Well seeing as it's mine - whatever I take for it :P

Edit: I'm looking for more than the usual $4k-4500 that you pay for a tired 200000km 320.

So I'mnot bothering to advertise it on here as you lot are after a steal - not what I think the market will take.

If anyone is serious I'm sure they look at trademe and will give me a call. Many of you know this car. It is now back on stock springs/shocks and I have pulled out my smoked tails and sounds. Otherwise it's more or less as you remember.

If a bimmersport member comes and has a look at the car, I will be a bit more relaxed in my negotiating.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

In due time - currently in my shed in bits while I install sounds, suspension etc. Needs a manual conversion and am on the lookout for a getrag 260 conv. if anyone hs one. Have purchased rims (naths) but on the lookout for mtech-II kit upon which it will be getting a respray.

It's a 4-door with leather interior and sunroof, cruise control etc etc. Plan to bring it up to same or better spec than the 320 and then drive it till the m20 gets tired then do a repower. (depending on funds and timeframe either m50/s50 or m20 turbs) but that's at least 2 years away.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey