Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

People who shouldnt be allowed out.

bimmer owners, what will they think of next?!

anal sex!

i already have

Spanners Watson is awesome man. That rocket car was the best!!

Edited by Steve K-B

Hehehe, backwards.....get that no. plate, track him down and egg his house, or save that bmw from that poor man...

whats your numberplate again... shkbte.. come on .. your just as bad buddy, minus the wing and that car would look pretty much identical to yours really, you still run crystal clear altezza taillights, take the wing off, personalised plate, four door non kitted dark coloured E36. Although you've still got one up on him, why couldnt he have thought of custom windscreen banners.

I think most people would agree that altezza lights on a bmw is a sin.

Edited by E30stz

If you click onto the attachment, you can now read all the Questions HaHa!

I wonder if he is brave enough to relist it?

I wonder if he knows he is a wanker?

i want one

For one of those wings, within speed limit, the only downforce that is going to make is its own weight.

within speed limit

key words

If it doesn't make it go faster, what's the point? That applies to anything.

i want one

No Sweat Mate, Can do better than that!

How about glueing a M-Tech Wing to the bonnet of your E30

I loved this one:

hi are you able to explain the aerodynamic performance features and gains you made by using this wing? I assume it is also suitable for the front of the car or drivers side door?

No Sweat Mate, Can do better than that!

How about glueing a M-Tech Wing to the bonnet of your E30

in the process of, but am trying to decide whether the mtech 1 or 2 gives better gains, and how far up the bonnet?

in the process of, but am trying to decide whether the mtech 1 or 2 gives better gains, and how far up the bonnet?

Do you want the ones off your old car (still pictured in your profile I might ad, do you miss it that much?!!)

If it doesn't make it go faster, what's the point? That applies to anything.

For looks. Yes in this case it does look realy gay.... But going fast isint the point of everything. If i wanted to go fast i wouldnt have bought a bmw.

Each to there own ^_^

Edit: please dont get the wrong idea, I still love BMWs!

Edited by Steve K-B

whats your numberplate again... shkbte.. come on .. your just as bad buddy, minus the wing and that car would look pretty much identical to yours really, you still run crystal clear altezza taillights, take the wing off, personalised plate, four door non kitted dark coloured E36. Although you've still got one up on him, why couldnt he have thought of custom windscreen banners.

I think most people would agree that altezza lights on a bmw is a sin.

got rage? lol, no wonder most people get turned away from this site, BTW mines got an m3 kit now, have some respect for people, you always start fights on this site, so calm down buddy

lol you call that rage ? coming from a bouncer.... I'm not purposely starting a brawl.. im just saying your quick to jump to conclusions when it came to that guy having a spoiler, and all I was saying was Gt Spoilers might be bad taste for most, but look not much more out of place than altezza lights.

Your suggesting we use someones numberplate and egg their house.I think suggesting someone does that is pretty damn childish, something I'd have expected from the guy wiht the GT spoiler, rather than you anyway. You must remember its each to there own when it comes to having cars buddy, let people like what they like, think what you want its his decision and not your place to act upon it. Chromes, altezzas and blue angel eyes arent tasteful to some, but that doesnt mean they go around egging your house does it....

Edited by E30stz

Guest Andrew

All I know - is I am buying that spoiler.

Thread lock.