Sign in to follow this  
lidistick

New BMW owner

Posted Image

I managed to get the Toyo CT01's for a great price. some tramlining but not very bad. my cornering speeds have increased :DB)

Thanks. Thinking of getting H&R springs with Bilstein shocks. about $1500. Maybe in a while as the stock ones are still pretty good.

my cornering speeds have increased :DB)

Ohhhhhhhhh YEAH.

Did you go for the 235/40 in the end? Whats your gaurd rub situation like?

Ohhhhhhhhh YEAH.

Did you go for the 235/40 in the end? Whats your gaurd rub situation like?

I got 225/40 all round so I could rotate the tires. I need to get the rear guards rolled as it just rubs. the driver's side springs have sagged a little bit and it doesn't really inspire that much confidence during bumpy roads as I can hear the tire bumping into the panelwork. :(

Hey, nice e36 you got there. Were those mags off trademe by anychance? I was thinking bout getting them...

You're pretty much in the same stage that I am with my e36. Heres a pic of mine: http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=7274

First thing I did was get my sounds (from Madsoundz too, good people to deal with) then got BMW 18" from toptown with 225/40/18 and 255/35/18 tyres, they're pretty wide on the back! I haven't had any trouble with the width.

I'm looking for suspension aswell, I think I'll go with the B&G springs from Autolign.

So you're from Hamilton too? Have you discovered O'Reagon Rd yet? :D

Hey, nice e36 you got there. Were those mags off trademe by anychance? I was thinking bout getting them...

You're pretty much in the same stage that I am with my e36. Heres a pic of mine: http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index.php?showtopic=7274

First thing I did was get my sounds (from Madsoundz too, good people to deal with) then got BMW 18" from toptown with 225/40/18 and 255/35/18 tyres, they're pretty wide on the back! I haven't had any trouble with the width.

I'm looking for suspension aswell, I think I'll go with the B&G springs from Autolign.

So you're from Hamilton too? Have you discovered O'Reagon Rd yet? :D

Nice.

I picked up the mags from Mosen Euro off K Drive.

I'm pretty sure I'll go with H&R springs and Bilstein shocks. Total cost should be around $1600 fitted and aligned. I'll get the from FBI performace off K Drive.

where's O'Reagon Rd? :)

Yeh I'll be getting better shocks further on down the line. Its off Collins Rd out by the temple... you should check it out its an awesome stretch