Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Mud Flaps for Gus

Guest Andrew

Previous thread deleted.

As before Gus wants Mudflaps for a facelift e30 - i'm pretty sure prefacelift ones fit also.

Im just guessing, but wouldnt some wreckers have plenty of E30 mudflaps? have u tried European autospares Gus? worth a try.

cheers

Im just guessing, but wouldnt some wreckers have plenty of E30 mudflaps? have u tried European autospares Gus? worth a try.

cheers

exactly...I know SD European did have a set, my written off E30 320i facelift went there.

Give Steve a call on 0800 269 772

Good luck

Cheers

yeh ive seen a few E30 wrecks evrytime ive been there

sh*t yes, he is the king of wrecked E30's.

Have you ever noticed how many wrecked 635csi's he has lying around?

Cheers

yup, he has always had my business. Last time, when I had leaking injectors, he loaned me a sale car (not a loaner) for a week, picked up my car on a trailer from Cambridge, and did not charge me any labour for diagnosis time, and also gave me the injectors at trade price. I really only just paid for the fitting of them.

He is a bloody top guy.

Have you bought stuff of him much?

Cheers

Guest Spargo

they wouldnt happen to have an M30 with 5spd in one of those 635csi's would they? :blink:

a mate of a mate is keen to get rid of his mud flaps but thing is its a preface 2door

but im still looking

hmm...wouldnt imagine the mudflaps would be any different!.....hook a ***** up!

Guest Andrew

a mate of a mate is keen to get rid of his mud flaps but thing is its a preface 2door

but im still looking

They should be good bimmerboy - nothing a hammer and chisel can't fix ^_^

I let Gus loose under my car with a hacksaw.....was that risky or what???

However my car survived and lived to drive another day, I therefore would have full faith in him with a hammer.

Cheers

angus my boy if you are keeping those side skirts i don't think that front mud flaps would fit! anyway if you do still get them i can help you fit them i made all my own brackets out of aluminium.

i can help you fit them i made all my own brackets out of aluminium.

mine are coming off, and i wana paint the bimmer logo white looks rad!! so u can help me mount them properly, or i'll jus copy what u did etc...

i jus got off the phone with sd, im looking for seats, they seemed a bit ubrupt, didnt help at all, i then gave mosen-euro a call, very very helpful, hahahh and they seem to be way more stocked!!

i jus got off the phone with sd, im looking for seats, they seemed a bit ubrupt, didnt help at all, i then gave mosen-euro a call, very very helpful, hahahh and they seem to be way more stocked!!

Really...that is unlike them, SD Euro have always been helpful whenever I have wanted anything.

In fact they emailed me Monday to say that they had found a brake duct for me and would courier it up to me.

But Keven at Mosen's is really helpful too, they have often had parts when SD Euro didn't.

Cheers