Sign in to follow this  
Nobimmer

My 1st Beema

Hey I just bought this last night.Its a 85 323i.Everythings standard apart from wheels which look pretty sweet i reckon.Got it for $4000 which is pretty average i spose.IS FUKEN HIGH ATM!!!! needs to be lowered ASAP lol :):)

Lemme know what u guys reckon.

Cheers

Posted Image

Posted Image

It looks nice aye, the 323i's go really well. All in all they've sold it for pretty much the full cost of the mags/tyres ontop of hte actual value of that car in the condition that it looks to be in.

323 manuals go sweet as :) hope you enjoy it. Give me a yell if your after any parts, got a garage full im trying to clear :).

Cheers

Andy

Haha, nice ride bro, get onto that lowering quick as! :D Welcome to the site :D

EDIT: And by the looks of that post on B emz thread your a really good photoshopper, mint.

Edited by 320SHKBTE

Cheers guys.

You guys all seem to know ur stuff bout beemas aye.Iz a rota boy from bout 6 but neva really wanted to buy 1 mainly cos of reliability lol.But yeh its in a lot better condishin thn pics show the black is pretty mint apart from some *AHEM* buffable scratches.

Yeh pretty keen on chopping aye heres some stuff I dont if any1 cares lol Mainly tangs aye

Ohh btw if any1 got ideas on how to lower it other thn super low kings lemme know...

Cheers again,Ashkan

Posted Image

Toyota DX UTE!

Posted Image

Shaved bugeye 323 hatch

Posted Image

looks pretty tite cuz, welcome to the hizzy.

but boe, makita lowering kit?

Edited by bmwsparkle

Cher bro lol got 60mm springs coming in bout 3 weeks should be sweet...gonna have to shorten the shocks too tho.. gonna be mishin but gonna look way better lower... tints all round wil look pretty tite too lol

Cher bro lol got 60mm springs coming in bout 3 weeks should be sweet...gonna have to shorten the shocks too tho.. gonna be mishin but gonna look way better lower... tints all round wil look pretty tite too lol

IN THE BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER OF THIS THREAD, THERE'S A LITTLE BOX WITH "ENGLISH" WRITTEN ON IT! I CLICKED ON IT, BUT IT STILL DIDN'T DECIPHER WHAT YOU HAD WRITTEN?????

Looking good dude, def, needs lowering :D Cant wait to see it modded a bit, liking the wheels to.

Cheers

Chris

Any springs made for your car will fit. I have some King Lows you could have but I imagine you want to go lower.

Any decent brand matched with some decent shocks will do - just don't be cheap - do it once and do it properly even if that means saving up.

Yeh Sorry man,going to have to start writing all proper I suppose now.Sorry :)

I got a few plans for it..Lowering,new exhaust(not a tip but big new pipes 2 1/2 hopefully),get rid of that rude spoiler,tints all round,tinted tail lights,angels up front,2 bucket seats up front,wheel,carpet jsut small stuff really...should look alright though hopefully.First beema i eva had so yeh should be fun too.

I wouldnt mind those kings springs for the mean time if u dont mind ill give u a PM but yeh anythings better than it is now I mean look at it :blink:

how the hell is that spoiler "rude"?

next generation styling FTL

Funny how we are 'next generation'! Does turning twenty endow one with subtle, good taste?

AHAHAHAHA lol tht cracked me up cheers bro...yeh i was just thinking if it had none at all... but i saw 1 and it dont look that great.So might just leave it on aye.

BTW any1 got any low springs for sale...or adjustables for sale

Gimme a pm

Cheers

The great thing about that small lip spoiler is how handy it is for parking. That said, i have de-badged (and de-bumpered) a Daewoo with my towbar!

Ohh yeh fair enuff yeh works well and i spose its not too bad...I gotta give th car a really gud polish too so might look pretty good with colour coded etc

Ohh yeah, fair enough. Yeah works well and suppose it's not too bad...I've gotta give the car a really good polish too, so might look pretty good with colour coded etc

Looks good :) haha ace photoshopping skillz bro. Talked to Graham,BravoMikeWhiskey, re. kings? Edited by B*Emz

Lol thanks..Yeh hes selling them to a mate but its all gud im going to get some 45mm kings off darren(SRBMW) tomorow night..keep u posted lol