Sign in to follow this  
buzzlightyear

E30 320i

This is my E30 320i engine was crap so i took it out and put a 2.5 manuel. started of standard 2 litre auto then turned 2 litre manuel now its 2.5 manuel. pretty standard looking exceep for wheels. got a bimmersport sticker for it coming soon.

post-995-1153805773_thumb.jpg

post-995-1153805846_thumb.jpg

post-995-1153805878_thumb.jpg

post-995-1153805912_thumb.jpg

i got the wheels of trade me work "drift" wheels for $330 then i got them polished and painted. The engine was of a wrecker who im family friends with so he gave me a cheap deal of all the loom and ECU and all the bits i'd need to do the swap. Its a convertible M325i engine, so the battery is in the front. made it a bit easier.

yeuhh ive seen you round heaps in chch, got the white coupe, looks good aye

Yea NZ320i you asked me what engine i had on columbo on one of the car nights. thats when i had the two litre. and the other wheels. but got the locker in and ill have skid tires on and ill be doing my car proud.

I've seen smoked angel eyes on Ebay and they look so awsome. cost about $600nz and posting.

What springs you running? I'm liking the forward rake. As for the rest, I'm with Andrew.

I seen this in chch as well, looks good dude

Forward rake is when it's slightly lower in the front than the back (most e30's are the other way around).

I think it looks good.

75mm in the front?! wouldn't that make the control arm bush about about 75-95mm off the ground? Certed?

Not a fan of your rear lights. A rear skirt - mtech I ?? would make a huge difference to how your car looks.

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

yea sure was working on it had to swap my drive sharft round was too long and i forced in there lol so i took a half day and went and did the swap to a 318 auto drivesharft.