Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

Another photo of the 330

Thought I may as well post this as it was kicking around on my HD doing nothing..

I need to go on another photoshoot soon! :)

Posted Image

enjoy ..

Thought I may as well post this as it was kicking around on my HD doing nothing..

I need to go on another photoshoot soon! :)

Posted Image

enjoy ..

Nice.:thumb:

I'd like to know how you got your photos to look like that?

Taking the photos in RAW mode on the digiSLR @ 8mpx with flash on low light day to start with using correct ISO and heat settings and selecting the right lenses for the application.

photoshop -> photofilters -> colour work -> more filters -> more colour work. (basically using a layering method to achieve the look ... its not done in one plugin ...

the photography side of things, i've only been doing seriously for a year or so .. I've been practicing on cars mainly. Actually mainly my own .. so know how the paint reacts under certain light .... however i've learn't a few other techniques as well recently im eager to try out ... the more information you can get into the source file the better the output

Just gotta say again that its awesome the way you have done it. haha do you want to give my car a touch up with the mint background??