Sign in to follow this  
bekker

Some people have too much time on their hands

Isn't it strange that backyard customisers think they can improve upon the work of professional car designers! This design simply doesn't work - it just doesn't 'look right'. Yet someone has offered $5000 for it ... that's about $4000 too much!

it looks like a monkey mobile, fully degraded it. I think he will get more for it if he converts it back.

Guest Andrew

It looks retarded ... :blink:

Since we're on the topic of too much time ... :wacko:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That MX5 would be HOT without the Z3 front.. they have put a ghey car (the Z3) on a cool car (Mx5)

Regardless - it looks like a photochop

Grant knows more than I, but the top picture of the 5er is not a home jobbie.. apparatnly a body shop did quite a few of these conversions around the e34 era..

Grant knows more than I, but the top picture of the 5er is not a home jobbie.. apparatnly a body shop did quite a few of these conversions around the e34 era..

I was watching a program the other night, The Sopranos I think, and I heard a saying which really would apply quite well here:

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public" (or NZ in this case!)

Edited by conrod

This piece of crap (the "850 nose 525"for clarity) appeared in an earlier forum somewhere. Hideous. Terrible.

I'm astounded anyone would pay $5k for it.

Must have a look around the house and see what I can weld onto the front of the convertible. . . .

I quite like the back of it. But the rest looks gaybo. And I hope like hell your joking andrew, Mx5s are in my own oppinion especially gay.... If your not..... Each to there own :)

Guest Spargo

I quite like the back of it. But the rest looks gaybo. And I hope like hell your joking andrew, Mx5s are in my own oppinion especially gay.... If your not..... Each to there own :)

Dude, go and drive one, they are sick. A turbo one would be the jugg bitch!

I was watching a program the other night, The Sopranos I think, and I heard a saying which really would apply quite well here:

"Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public" (or NZ in this case!)

Sopranoes is my fav!