Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Borrow car

Guest Andrew

Anyone going to the JBL driver training on Sunday who has a car that would tow a trailer and my race car?

(Around 1700 kg all up) Wheres my bastard Hilux when I needed it.

I'm on the North Shore.

Cheers

where is this JBL driver training at??

man im with ya on the hilux where is a workhorse when you need one.. ours is busted up (water pump) and out of action <_<

Guest Andrew

Pukekohe -

Will be helping out doing driver training in morning then testing race car in arvo.

I would but I dont trust my clutch and the ute dosnt have a tow bar.

Ill come and give ya a hand tho,what time are you going?

Hi Andrew, as discussed, the baby mobile (540iS) is tied up on Nappy duty, but the Falcon can be made available if required. I will come out for some of the day for a squizz.

Confirm what you need. Might see you Friday night, I believe Tim is coming over.

Cheers

Cain

Guest Andrew

We'll be leaving at about 8 in the morning from my place Tony - head down to hirepool in Wairau to grab the trailer. Would be sweet if you came

Weather forcast for Sunday is a bit average - unsure if i'll take the car out in the wet. Will be going regardless.

Thanks very much Cain - much appreciated! Might have to pick the car up Sat night - or retardly early Sunday morning.

I could probably tag team with you Cain if you don't want to stay all day. I'm thinking of popping out for a look in the arvo and could bring it back with the Territory for you Andrew. Imagine that, the bimmer getting towed by two Ford's in one day. Who could ask for more!! Give me a call anyway, 0272 511 843, Jock