Sign in to follow this  
oldskoolbma

spacers for mags??

hey all,

im having truble finding some cheap rims for my e30, they all seem to b jap mags for frnt wheel drives and i cud get sum of these but i wud need spacers and im told you cannt get a warrant with these from a vtnz, does anyone know nething about this or cud sell my sum 17s that i wont need spacers for?

cheers guys

josh.

hey all,

im having truble finding some cheap rims for my e30, they all seem to b jap mags for frnt wheel drives and i cud get sum of these but i wud need spacers and im told you cannt get a warrant with these from a vtnz, does anyone know nething about this or cud sell my sum 17s that i wont need spacers for?

cheers guys

josh.

\

My wheels are a 52p offset and I run 10mm spacer's all round. I've just painted them all up so it looks tidy and I fly through warrent's at the vtnz. The old dude's in there are blind as it is

post-746-1155202567_thumb.jpg

Hey man you live in takanini aye? go to the WOF place in manurewa, 'brothers automotive,' they will pass you on pretty much anything... if you want to run FWD offset wheels you will need at least probably a 3mm spacer. I used to run these spacers when i had FWD offset wheels, never had any trouble...