Sign in to follow this  
sven007

For Sale: 1994 E36 318is Coupe - Black

"Right side window does not go up or down which I will be repairing at a cost of $500"

crikey - $500 to fix a window that doesnt go up .. whats wrong with it ?

"Right side window does not go up or down which I will be repairing at a cost of $500"

crikey - $500 to fix a window that doesnt go up .. whats wrong with it ?

Window Motor has burnt out. Have been told that it will cost $350 for a new motor and then labour as well. Want it done professional so no problems in the future.

The guy giving you $hit on your trademe auction under the Q7A section is a complete munter. Love your retorts too.

Nice ride ... im thinking of selling my E36 soon to (similar specs to urs but have polished wheels not chrome and engines only done 100k) so ill be interested to know what you get for it in the end if u dont mind passing it on.

Good luck with the sale bud

sh*t some people have nothing better to do than waste other's time.What a prick.

Gud luck with the sale man

Hows things? Thanks for the compliments especially from Andrew since they are 18" Chromes which not many people like on these messageboards. Yeah you get the retards who think they can get it cheaply. I am currently going through a process of waiting for the funds of a buyer that is in love with the car. I am getting $8000 and they will be fixing the repairs stated on the auction.

I am turning over to the squinted eyes side ( Japs ) after I test drove a mates wrx sti v4. Will be looking at getting one of those until I have the big money to get an M3 on P haha.

Keep in touch guys and I will be back when I win Lotto and Boast about the M5 Haymann I just purchased!