Sign in to follow this  
jeremyb

M42/44 Supercharger Kits

Has anybody here been down this road?

The supercharged Z3 on trademe recently had one of these kits fitted, it was fitted at a place I worked at about 10 years ago, and worked really well. It did everything the maunufacturers claimed, and the rootes style blower works much better with a small capacity engine than does a centrifugal blower like a Vortech (more boost at low rpm=more torque)

The supercharged Z3 on trademe recently had one of these kits fitted, it was fitted at a place I worked at about 10 years ago, and worked really well. It did everything the maunufacturers claimed, and the rootes style blower works much better with a small capacity engine than does a centrifugal blower like a Vortech (more boost at low rpm=more torque)

Is there an agent here in nz for them? or does somebody know of a contact for them?Ive tried to contact them with no response.And I can't get into the 318ti site for some reason can sombody help with another site that maybe working instead of that one