Sign in to follow this  
cwh_27

E30 1989 320i Rolling Body

I am currently deciding whether i should buy this car and if anyone would b keen on it. I am taking the wheels off it and would replace them with my old ones, plus maybe the bonnet and springs. The 2 front seats that are in it are being taken by the girl who owns this now, plus she is taking the front bumper.

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in actually buying this car off me for say like $100 or what ever (make any offer just so i can get some idea, if any if its worth it). It would still have the engine in it (that actually works and drives - in what condition not sure as yet) plus a backseat which is good condition, and anything else u can think of thats in an e30.

I am considering buying this as not to make money (because there is nothing to make) but it works out cheaper for me in the long run.

In short, could anyone please let me know if u are interested in having it?

Cheers

post-832-1156149694_thumb.jpg

shotgun, I'd make you an offer somewhere above or between $200 - $500 possibly more depending on the market so long as you left what panels you wanted and I'll buy some for you elsewhere with your approval. Would need to confirm a few things before finalised but yeah soudns great.

Am told you cant stick a cage into a 4 door but yeah will have to nut that out and get back to yas.

whats the wof / reg situation ?

any idea of rust ?

manual / auto

will be turning it into a race car for the E30 series and you can watch it on tv and say .. hey i owned that once. Put it to a worthy cause instead of selling it to a wrecker for peanuts, when all they're going to do is part it out and sell it as parts for way more than they bought it for.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

i would buy it . call 021433600 ,have cash $$$$

If anyone is keen please post your number, or give me a call/txt on 021 896431 just to discuss...i havent bought the car yet, as i dont wana buy it and end up having it sit on my lawn for ever.

Sweet.

Ok so i will most probably picking the car up this weekend or so and would be keen to sell it for around $200 or so??

Its Black Diamond-Shwartz Metallic

Automatic

2 Litre Engine

4 Wheels (standard BMW wheels - good condition)

Paint on the car is in really good condition but there are a few scratches, mainly along the drivers and passenger door (key scatched along the side)

Again, please let me know if your keen. Its able to be viewed anytime first.

Cheers

Is the rego still on hold or is it dereg'd?