Sign in to follow this  
Yuen

Car broken into, need help with identification

Hey, I had a second look today and I just figured something.

The plates were stolen from a car yard right ? The car itself doesnt have any windscreen stickers whether it be rego - wof etc. maybe it was someone associated with the car yard, that had imported that car and wasnt registered yet. I doubt they were expecting to have there plates seen by camera, but just used those ones as they know they couldnt track back to that car.

Car yards import cars that will be unregistered / wof'd and will sit untill they are complied etc. I'd say this is a classic example of one being borrowed for some thug missionary.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by E30stz

Hmm. That's possible. Some others did mention that it was missing the rego/WOF sticker

Having said that, it's been seen on Queen Street a couple of times, and also in Papakura, Mangere... places in South Auckland. So it sounds like it's a car being used daily.

Oh give me a break, GBH with intent....you'd be lucky to out after 3 years of good behaviour !

They probably get home-D after a year or so since there's no space in the jail.

Of course unless they build that new one with floor heating in time.