Sign in to follow this  
ajsmith

Those snazey pictures

Hey, I noticed everyone seems to have edit/chopped pictures for the cars. eg like 2 cars chopped from different photos with a different background and some text running through it.

How do you do that? Furthermore, what software application do you use? I've been trying to pull it off using microsoft XP paint ... hmmm it looks like sheit.

Wanting to put a pic of my old E30 on one side, my current E36 on the other with a dream car in the middle.

A somewhat dull topic I know but any help is appreciated.

Any decent image editor like Photoshop or Corel etc. If you can't get a copy of photoshop, Gimp is a free alternative.

Have a look around for photo editors (not basic ones that just ket you resize etc, but ones that you can use to draw etc. There are also 100's of photoshop tutorials on the web.

I don't have a snazey (sic) picture 'cos I often use dialup and I don't even have signatures enabled.

Thanks

A guy at work just directed me to a couple of sites where you can download free trail versions of some software he recomends so I'll check that out.

Whats wrong with 'snazey" ???

adobe photoshop

oh and its snazzy

Yeh man adobe photoshop,real easy to use too

Need a copy?

Yeh man pm me ur adress.Will have it burnt by saturday cos wont be home and got no time on friday.Gotta send a copy to savini too

Chur