Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Shelly BMW Wellington

It would be fantastic if we could find some way for the car club and Shelleys to find some common ground.There may be a few steps between many of us and the Dealer but most of our cars rolled out of a dealers door one day!

Agreed. Realistically we are the best advertisement a dealer can have, this forum alone entices numerous people to join the BMW world initially as used BMW owners but as desire generated by the forums and finances permit I am sure some convert to new BMW ownership. I would like to see the forum/car club and Shelleys work more closely together for the betterment of both.

I would like to see the forum/car club and Shelleys work more closely together for the betterment of both.

Personally, I'd like to see it extended to ALL BMW dealerships. :)

Living in Palmy, I naturally utilise Jeff Gray & I concur with all who praise them. I am totally happy with their service and friendliness. Great place!! Where everyone knows your name....

Copyright © 2003 - 2006 Bimmersport Ltd | Bimmersport is not affiliated with BMW AG nor the BMW Car Club of New Zealand.

although some of us are car club members, this forum has no connection at all with the BMW Car Club

Hi,

I've been having a look at E46 bodykits and seeing what we can do on the price. I can sell the complete BMW M bodykit including the rear spoiler, front spoiler, side skirts and all the fitting parts for $2650 including GST. This is a parts only price. If you would like us to fit and paint the kit, we can discuss the costs as it will vary dependent on the paint colour.I'd welcome any feedback on this price.

Hi,

I've been having a look at E46 bodykits and seeing what we can do on the price. I can sell the complete BMW M bodykit including the rear spoiler, front spoiler, side skirts and all the fitting parts for $2650 including GST. This is a parts only price. If you would like us to fit and paint the kit, we can discuss the costs as it will vary dependent on the paint colour.I'd welcome any feedback on this price.

e34? cheers

e34? cheers

not 100 per cent but i think most of the body kit parts for the E34 have "ended" next to them in the parts list :(

Sign in to follow this