Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Recaro Fishnet x1

As title, comes welded to e30 rails, reclinable, suit 2 or 4 door, 1 rip on right bolster, otherwise pretty good cond.

Will post pics on monday as ill be away the weekend.

ph: 027 635 4305

Offers over $150

any chance for two w rails?

pix please

I only have 1, can supply rails for another if needed, will get pics up monday/sunday night as i am not at home atm

yeah cheers. Im looking for a pair but my main concern is the rails. I am unfortunately rather mechanically inept. Do these seats bolt onto rails in the same fashion that evo 3 recaros would?

Thats some nasty looking welding, gas cutting makes it look even worse. But mind you, it got it into you car and you drove in comfort.

yeah cheers. Im looking for a pair but my main concern is the rails. I am unfortunately rather mechanically inept. Do these seats bolt onto rails in the same fashion that evo 3 recaros would?

It is very easy to BOLT these seats (evo 1-3) onto the standard E30 rails. No need for cut and weld. Will fly through a WOF check.

If I remember I'll post a thread that explains how to do it and I'll even draw up the mounts with measurements etc. Pic's will be included. I have done this with my E30 using EVO3 Recaros.

Edited by smokenbaby

well done... it wasn't me that did the welding, i just took it out of a car that i bought for parts. a bit of paint and some skill with a grinder and you wouldn't even notice the cut marks. not how i would have done it but this is the for sale section not the i want your opinion section...

well done... it wasn't me that did the welding, i just took it out of a car that i bought for parts. a bit of paint and some skill with a grinder and you wouldn't even notice the cut marks. not how i would have done it but this is the for sale section not the i want your opinion section...

“Thats some nasty looking welding, gas cutting makes it look even worse“ this was a general comment not directed at yourself.

As for my opinion, I only have one right now. That is “if anyone is wanting to buy this seat, do so. It is a cheap way of getting comfort. If you can find a matching one then you are home and hosedâ€

Hope the sale sees your account mature.

Good luck.

“Thats some nasty looking welding, gas cutting makes it look even worse“ this was a general comment not directed at yourself.

As for my opinion, I only have one right now. That is “if anyone is wanting to buy this seat, do so. It is a cheap way of getting comfort. If you can find a matching one then you are home and hosedâ€

Hope the sale sees your account mature.

Good luck.

would never get through a warrant.....if you had an accident the welding wud break n you'd fly through the windscreen...dare devils make an offer...!!! it is not legal to cut and weld like this..is not a good job and many signs of weld decay which would lead to corrosion.n break...the seat its self is okay but rails not gud!

would never get through a warrant.....if you had an accident the welding wud break n you'd fly through the windscreen...dare devils make an offer...!!! it is not legal to cut and weld like this..is not a good job and many signs of weld decay which would lead to corrosion.n break...the seat its self is okay but rails not gud!

Well it did pass a warrant when the car was on the road, the car was actually certed for the seat and suspension, as i said it just needs a clean up and it will be fine, as long as the corrosion does not get any worse you would not have any problems with these rails. Can you prove you are not allowed to 'cut and weld?'

yeah nah I'll pass on that one thanks mate.

smokenbaby if you could put that thread up I'd highly appreciate it.

Cheers

Will do. It is a very easy way of mounting them. I also have a contact that imports EVO3's and Parts them out, he always seems to have seats for sale. When I got mine off him it was $400 for both fronts and the rear. Absolutely mint ones are like $500 a set from him.

I'll have the thread up bover the weekend. I'll take photos of mind and have the drawings done by then.