Sign in to follow this  
sven007

SMOKED by an M5

Some of you guys need to do some reading before you start trashing other Car brands

What would be the fun in that? ;)

Its a BMW forum - trashing anything non-BMW is de rigueur - almost all car forums are the same, many are far worse.

Forums are all about having fun, generalisations and opinions. Whether they are right or wrong is almost immaterial, surely?? :)

Agree with Jazz, BMW's like family, can do no wrong, this is our family forum, we occasionally knock the neighbours, but still have a beer with them, just got to live with it I guess.

Not usually one to step in and say anything.

But it clearly states that this is the first time they have ever won this award, their only previous being runner up in 2004.

The majority of the subarus that are being driven by young people theses day are pre 2003, which would mean that the engines in these cars didn't win any engine of the year award. I am merely stating a point no need for retaliation.

I have seen how terrible these engines can be first hand. My mate bought a 1997 sti coupe before he had done 5000kms hes had to have a brand new turbo, totally rebuilt engine with forged pistons (all covered under warranty). Needless to say it is up for sale due to the fact that theres always soemthing going wrong with it.

I have seen how terrible these engines can be first hand. My mate bought a 1997 sti coupe before he had done 5000kms hes had to have a brand new turbo, totally rebuilt engine with forged pistons (all covered under warranty). Needless to say it is up for sale due to the fact that theres always soemthing going wrong with it.

The idiots got there pistons facing the wrong way thats why..hehe side insted of up :blink:

The idiots got there pistons facing the wrong way thats why..hehe side insted of up :blink:

Just like BMW bikes.....

0wned

Nice.

its so hard to get the spark plugs changed on subarus.. my bro has one and alot of problems !!!e.g. fan belts brakin, water pipes bursting and so on.. this from a 97 legaxy gtb wagon

n Vw n porches(sic)

its so hard to get the spark plugs changed on subarus..

I think that's why they use platinum plugs instead of normal ones so no need to change as often ?