Sign in to follow this  
sylpharion

new to bmw

Hi guys, just checking in to say hi as i am newe to bmw now, i m lookin to buy an e46 bmw either a 325 or 330 can someone point out the cons and pros of both models, as users rated ? thanks, also where would be a good place to get them 2nd hand :) cheers

My mum's got an e46 325 and its very nice, i really like it, but obviously the 330 is the better chioce if money is not an option.

If it were me i'd sacrifice the 330 to get a 325 with an M kit, but if you were going to get either with a kit anyway then definitely the 330.

Thats just my opinion, im sure there will be some people who can point out the more finer features.

I'd vote for the 330 also. Awesome car. Where you buy will depend upon your finances.

Basically - BMW agents will normally have the best cars, but at the highest prices.

NZ new would be my choice, but once again, you pay more for that.

The 330i will give you awesome power vs fuel economy ..

nothing wrong with a 325 at all .. if power is not your thing ... grab one of these.

grab a 40-80ks from japan ... best bang for buck .. avoid singapore imports like the plague ... there is rash of them being sold with low k's in NZ at the moment they are driven in mainly 98% humidity year round in heavy traffic so dont get a chance to 'air' out... these models have being giving bmw a bad name in NZ.

Jap import at 40ks is what I did, never looked back :)