Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

dtm merc

Saw it today in chch, same as the one in emmas sig, soooo cool and wide etc, arent there only two in nz??

My uncle used to own it, so fu#king awesome! you should here it WHOA

Just wait till you ride in it!!

Yes there are only 2 in NZ. There were only 17 RHD ever produced - and 100 total worldwide.Very exclusive vehicle indeed.

(f**king Merc saleswoman within :P)

One of these did belong to Mike Swan (Drifty, is Mike your Uncle?)- is now in the posession of Rick Armstrong at Armstrong Prestige (Christchurch).

Swan traded his:

-CLK DTM

-Porsche GT3

AND

-SL65 AMG on a Lamborghini Murcielago!!

Heres some snaps of it while it was at work on display

post-377-1156921232_thumb.jpg

post-377-1156921372_thumb.jpg

post-377-1156921443_thumb.jpg

Its Frank Vanschack, it cant even spell his last name right lol. he is good mates with Rick ,He just got a SL65, but he has alot of exotics as well.

lucky man he is. my dream cars

Its Frank Vanschack, it cant even spell his last name right lol. he is good mates with Rick ,He just got a SL65, but he has alot of exotics as well.

lucky man he is. my dream cars

Frank Vanshack, can't say I have heard of his name around work before.Does Frank live in Dunedin?

SL65's are bloody fast.Sooo hot in black too.

Frank Vanshack, can't say I have heard of his name around work before.Does Frank live in Dunedin?

SL65's are bloody fast.Sooo hot in black too.

He lives in chch, he prob buy more flash cars from Rick than anyone lol, his SL is in silver

and that pretty cool, but black would rock

He lives in chch, he prob buy more flash cars from Rick than anyone lol, his SL is in silver

and that pretty cool, but black would rock

Ah right, Hes probably the Mike Swan of Christchurch Prestige then :P

We had Mike Swans balck SL65 in at work a few weeks back, hot machine. Mike and Frank sound the sameish - DTM,and LS65 - doesn't happen to have a GT3 by any chance? Or a Bentley?

Ah right, Hes probably the Mike Swan of Christchurch Prestige then :P

We had Mike Swans balck SL65 in at work a few weeks back, hot machine. Mike and Frank sound the sameish - DTM,and LS65 - doesn't happen to have a GT3 by any chance? Or a Bentley?

Deff no black SL, had a GT3 but that was about 2 years ago he had a turbo not that long ago tho?, and no bentley as far as im aware.Have you seen this guy mike? Frank is quite short with short brown hair? he owns john jones steel in chch, number plate

on the SL is F V S also has a range with JJS number plate

Deff no black SL, had a GT3 but that was about 2 years ago he had a turbo not that long ago tho?, and no bentley as far as im aware.Have you seen this guy mike? Frank is quite short with short brown hair? he owns john jones steel in chch, number plate

on the SL is F V S also has a range with JJS number plate

Oh right.Almost sounds a splitting image to Swan - GT3, DTM,SL. Certainly chose the right cars these men! Yes I have seen Mike - he is average height, average hair etc.

I can't say i've seen any of those vehicles with those number plates in at work before - though I am in Dunedin so no wonder :wacko: .

However there was a short guy with short brown hair and a brand new silver Vogue who came into work today though, Didn't get a chance to see the number plate.

However there was a short guy with short brown hair and a brand new silver Vogue who came into work today though, Didn't get a chance to see the number plate.

Cant be him, Frank and my old man are in singapore the lucky buggers. But that Guy mike swan does sound almost the same,

tipical rich boy lol

Yeah it wouldn't have been then.Yeah- Mikes bloody rich, something along the lines of creating online banking, i think. Computer whizz anyway. :P

Yeah it wouldn't have been then.Yeah- Mikes bloody rich, something along the lines of creating online banking, i think. Computer whizz anyway. :P

Frank sucks on computers, he owns John Jones Steel and Aorangi steel among other things. I want to be rich damit!