Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Satin signwriters vinyl

Went to my local signwriter for some and they don't use anything with a satin finish and havn't for more than 15years. They do digital printing on vinyl, signwriting, screen printing, corporate and team printing and embroidery blah blah blah and are a large workshop so I imagine if they don't have it, no-one will.

So, where the hell can I get some?

Cheers

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

a non bay of islands signwriter?

what about matt...similar?

Try Troy @ redline signs in Auckland 098273235, he's the guy that looks after the GT2 porsches and the majority of NZ touring cars, he is also at all the major circuit meets with his cutting gear in a van....damn nice guy, tell him that Tom sent you and he'll cut you a mean deal- especially for your race car

I was hoping you'd read this Shelley.

PM me with what you can do for me - you have an e30, so you know what I want - some vinyl to as close as possible match the flat finish of the b pillar trim on facelit and late pre-facelift models (yous is a motorsport so should have the same finish)

I need enough to do the chrome trims on both sides of the car - havn't measured it, but need a fwe metres but only thin strips - maybe you could get me the end of a roll or something and I can then cut it into strips.

I saw repco stocked this stuff lately. I dont know that its sign writing vinyl but its got a picture of an E36 bmw on it with trim around chrome edges I think.. It looked aimed at hte bmw market, I think it was $12.95 a roll.

Will let you know tomorrow, my secret vinyl supplier gets everything at good prices ;)

Sorry for the late reply, your looking at $25+gst for 381mmx1M of satin black.

Thanks Shelley - I'll confirm with you shortly. I have done it using a temporary measure in the meantime and wan to see how I like it. Pics tomorrow.

Are you making the mega meet? I could grab it off you then otherwise suss coureir instead.

Cheers